The Indiana State Department of Agriculture’s Indiana Grown initiative supports products grown or made by Hoosiers, for Hoosiers. Our goal is to help consumers more easily identify these products by using the Indiana Grown logo.
Now, in its second year, the initiative has more than 950 members – adding about one new member each day – and 50+ business partners which includes a wide variety of farmers, farmers markets, distributors, producers, processors, wineries, breweries, artisans, as well as retailers, grocers, hospitals, restaurants and more.
Last month, we were proud to welcome 11 members to our Indiana Grown community. Here’s the full list:
- Azure’s Secret Handmade Soap, Indianapolis
- Brickhouse Coffee Co., Greenwood
- Burgett Farms, Trafalgar
- Cunningham Restaurant Group, Indianapolis
- Eskenazi Health, Indianapolis
- Griswold EM Farms LLC, Plymouth
- Hidden Orchard Farm, Crown Point
- Paleteria Vallarta, Indianapolis
- This Here Farm, Lowell
- Uncle Al’s Breading, Converse
- Wyatt’s Naturals LLC, Fort Wayne
Click the “about” section at the top of this page for more information about Indiana Grown, or click the “join” tab if you would like to join our Indiana Grown community.
Photo credit: Kate Yegerlehner