This is a delicious twist to broccoli, rice and cheese casserole and is very easy to prepare for an easy supper. With the addition of ham, the dish has added flavor and the complete meal is prepared in just one skillet.
Makes 8 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Indiana Grown Products:
- 2 cups cooked ham strips (Indiana Kitchen Premium Ham (boneless honey ham)
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Red Gold Diced Tomatoes (roasted garlic & onion)
- 1 ¼ cups instant rice, cooked
- 8 oz. processed American cheese, cubed
Combine the ham, broccoli and undrained Red Gold Diced Tomatoes Roasted Garlic & Onion in a large skillet and mix well. Cook, covered, over medium heat for 3 minutes. Stir until the cheese melts. Add in rice before serving.
Submitted by: Phyllis Hine
Indiana Grown Culinary Creations Contest