The Indiana State Department of Agriculture’s Indiana Grown initiative supports products grown or made by Hoosiers, for Hoosiers. Our goal is to help consumers more easily identify these products by using the Indiana Grown logo.
Now, in its third year, the initiative has nearly 1300 members – adding about one new member each day – and 50+ business partners which includes a wide variety of farmers, farmers markets, distributors, producers, processors, wineries, breweries, artisans, as well as retailers, grocers, hospitals, restaurants and more.
In November, we were proud to welcome 17 members to our Indiana Grown community. Here’s the full list:
- A Slice of Heaven Cakery, Lapel
- Brick House Botanicals LLC, Fort Wayne
- Community Farm at Community Hospital Anderson, Anderson
- Gooch’s BBQ, LLC, Indianapolis
- Grounded Earth Farm, Crown Point
- Harrod Roberson Farm, Floyds Knobs
- Hummels Country Honey, Monroe
- Imperial Draft Spreads, Lafayette
- KT Custom Engraving LLC, Markle
- Mary Beth’s Fresh Soaps, Indianapolis
- Old Fort Soap Company, Fort Wayne
- Round Rock Farm, Mooreland
- Springhill Hops Farm, Greensburg
- Three Boys and Some Chicks, Valparaiso
- Tonne Winery, Muncie
- Wea Creek Orchard, Lafayette
- Woven and Wool, Lafayette
Click the “about” section at the top of this page for more information about Indiana Grown, or click the “join” tab if you would like to join our Indiana Grown community.