The Indiana State Department of Agriculture’s Indiana Grown initiative supports products grown or made by Hoosiers, for Hoosiers. Our goal is to help consumers more easily identify these products by using the Indiana Grown logo.
Now, in its third year, the initiative has over 1300 members – adding about one new member each day – and 50+ business partners which includes a wide variety of farmers, farmers markets, distributors, producers, processors, wineries, breweries, artisans, as well as retailers, grocers, hospitals, restaurants and more.
In December, we were proud to welcome 19 members to our Indiana Grown community. Here’s the full list:
- Ayrshire Farms, Greentown
- ChicagoLand Popcorn, Merrillville
- Denny’s Grassfed Beef, Pekin
- Dragonfly Whispers Bath Works, Yorktown
- DREEM Nutrition, Kokomo
- Fleenor Farms, Orleans
- J & C Culinary LLC, Fort Wayne
- Lakewood Designs IN, Fort Wayne
- Leckrone Farmstead, Forest
- Loftus Organics, Georgetown
- Miller’s Meats & Produce, Corydon
- Mt. Tabor Alpaca Farm, Aurora
- Plowshares Food Hub, Fort Wayne
- South’s BBQ, Zionsville
- Spruce + Bee, Indianapolis
- Steuben County Farmers Market, Angola
- True Kimchi LLC, Fort Wayne
- Wild Millie’s Sweetflower Farm, Gas City
- Young Urban Homesteaders, Fort Wayne
Click the “about” section at the top of this page for more information about Indiana Grown, or click the “join” tab if you would like to join our Indiana Grown community.