Where can I find Indiana Grown products?
Indiana Grown products can be found in a variety of locations across the state, such as grocery stores, restaurants, farmers markets, convenience stores, wineries, breweries, and many more. You can also find great Indiana Grown products online by visiting our members’ websites.
Why should I buy Indiana Grown products?
When you buy Indiana Grown products, you are keeping dollars and food close to home and supporting your fellow Hoosiers. You are also supporting job creation and building sustainable communities, while preserving Indiana’s agricultural heritage. With extensive planning and forward-thinking strategies, Indiana Grown is set up for long-term success and has the ability to put more than $1 billion into the Indiana economy simply by making it easier for Hoosier consumers to identify and buy local products.
To become an Indiana Grown Member, visit our Join page.
Join the conversation!
- Facebook @IndianaGrown
- Twitter @Indiana_Grown
- Instagram @Indiana_Grown
- Hashtags: #IndianaGrown #buyIndiana
Contact the team:
- Program Manager: Suzi Spahr
- Membership Development: Heather Tallman
- Outreach Manager Dana Kosco
- Specialty Crop Regional Member Representatives: Julie Golliher and Jennifer Desormier
- Communications: Ben Gavelek and Ian Connor
- Public Relations: Vanessa Stablin and Sophie Maccagnone
Note: All photos used on the Indiana Grown website are sourced directly from the members, member websites, member facebook pages, or ISDA. All rights are reserved by the members themselves.