Fresh Local Food Collaborative of SE Indiana.
We work through community partners to connect consumers to local producers and grow awareness about sustainable practices.
We support farmers by creating programs that bring real income to the farmer.
* We are launching F2S activities in 10 school districts across four counties for 2019/2020 school year.
* We support farmers at the market by sponsoring WIC and providing nutrition education and programming that drives foot traffic
* We launched Farm2Table delivery services in January 2019.
* Part of an USDA grant with Indiana University for Farm2Institutions.
* WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR PRODUCERS TO SUPPORT OUR GROWING NEEDS.
If you are a producer looking for more income - call us today!