The Indiana State Department of Agriculture’s Indiana Grown initiative supports products grown or made by Hoosiers, for Hoosiers. Our goal is to help consumers more easily identify these products by using the Indiana Grown logo.
Now, in its second year, the initiative has more than 940 members – adding about one new member each day – and 50+ business partners which includes a wide variety of farmers, farmers markets, distributors, producers, processors, wineries, breweries, artisans, as well as retailers, grocers, hospitals, restaurants and more.
Last month, we were proud to welcome 10 members to our Indiana Grown community. Here’s the full list:
- CookSpring Shared Kitchen, Fort Wayne
- Culver Duck Farms, Middlebury
- Fresh Food Hub, Auburn
- Hinton’s Pig Chips, Indianapolis
- Home Ec., Indianapolis
- Jacobs and Brichford Farmstead Cheese, Connersville
- Like a Boss, Indianapolis
- S&W Craft Roasting Ltd., Coatesville
- Speckled Hen Acres, Richmond
- Windrose, Fort Wayne
Click the “about” section at the top of this page for more information about Indiana Grown, or click the “join” tab if you would like to join our Indiana Grown community.