The Indiana State Department of Agriculture’s Indiana Grown initiative supports products grown or made by Hoosiers, for Hoosiers. Our goal is to help consumers more easily identify these products by using the Indiana Grown logo.
Now, in its third year, the initiative has nearly 1300 members – adding about one new member each day – and 50+ business partners which includes a wide variety of farmers, farmers markets, distributors, producers, processors, wineries, breweries, artisans, as well as retailers, grocers, hospitals, restaurants and more.
In October, we were proud to welcome 17 members to our Indiana Grown community. Here’s the full list:
- Beachlers Sugar Bush, Claypool
- Pots & Pans Pie Co., Indianapolis
- Blackford County Growers & Makers Market, Hartford City
- Cherry Street Designs, Warsaw
- Feeding Indiana’s Hungry, Indianapolis
- Bukál Beverage Company, Fort Wayne
- Pocket Potager, Fort Wayne
- Floyds Knobs Farmers Market, Floyds Knobs
- Holtkamp Winery, Sunman
- Almost Paradise Farm, Alexandria
- Wilson’s General Store and Cafe, Evansvillle
- KetoLuxe, Columbus
- Rachel’s Taste of Indiana LLC, Converse
- Lakeside Lavender and Herbs LLC, LaPorte
- Hoo-Wil, Valparaiso
- Emily’s Foods LLC, Schererville
- Homemade Sourdough Lovers Inc., Carmel
Click the “about” section at the top of this page for more information about Indiana Grown, or click the “join” tab if you would like to join our Indiana Grown community.
Photo credit: Keith Werner