KETO/Low Carb MOM-Entreprenuer

Hi All! We are 42 Bakery and are the one and ONLY local 100% Gluten-Free and Keto bakery for the Indianapolis area. We (myself, Jessi, Tessa and Charlee) became an LLC 14 months ago and it has been full steam ahead since. You might have seen us in Indianapolis Monthly with a full page photo shoot of our Keto Everything bagel or last weekend on WISH-TV, Channel 8. We have done so much since starting this journey yet we have only just begun. The satisfaction comes in seeing the smiling faces of all of you when you get a treat that fits into your food lifestyle choices AND much satisfaction comes from NOT having to work for anyone but ourselves.

With that said it is time to start labeling our orders to drop off at Market Wagon in the morning (YEP! You can order our goodies online and have them dropped off on your doorstep, that is if your don’t want to come see our smiling faces at the Farmer’s Markets) and then I’m off to train some clients. You see when I am not in the bakery I am in the gym. I have been a personal trainer for going on 10 years and I love IT! Bakery, gym. Gym, bakery. What could be a better profession!

All the best!

~Stacy

#42gf #keto42 #naptownketo42 #42bakery

, , , ,

6 Responses to KETO/Low Carb MOM-Entreprenuer

1. Linda panek May 27, 2019 at 4:59 pm #

I live in a western suburb outside of Chicago and have been following a low carb low sugar diet for eight months now and am feeling the benefits and have lost 14 lbs. The foods are similar to the Keto diet and Iโ€™m very interested in hearing more about your bakery and the products you sell, I might even like taking a summer days ride over to Indiana and visiting your shop. My husband and I plan to relocate to Indiana within a few years anyway after I retire so your shop gives me an excuse to look over some neighboring areas of Indiana, where are you located?

• May 28, 2019 at 11:12 am #

Thanks for your interest in the products! More information about this Indiana Grown member is available at http://www.42bakery.com.

2. Stacy Franco May 28, 2019 at 12:07 pm #

Linda, hi! Thanks for reaching out. Yay for the benefits huh?! Who knew sugar was so bad. I know I sure wasn’t raised that way. If you want follow my blog on http://www.42bakery.com I talk a lot about us there and what we are doing. Also, please feel free to text me,. 831-440-6888 I’m always happy to discuss food and sugar!

We are located in Garfield Park, our commercial kitchen that is. We are hopeful to be opening a brick and mortar storefront soon in a suburb of Indy known as Greenfield. We would love to meet you and serve you some.of our goodies!!!

All the best๐Ÿ’™

• Maggi October 14, 2019 at 11:05 am #

Have u opened in greenfield yet. I am so looking for a keto friendly bakery. Live in Morristown so greenfield is sooo ideal. I would be your number 1 customer. Lol

3. Stacy Franco October 17, 2019 at 10:07 am #

Maggi,
    Hi!! We didn’t end up opening a store in Greenfield sadly. BUT! We do live there and bring deliveries back with us ALL THE TIME!

Please message me from our website
    Contact us page or text me 831-440-6888
    I would love to help you out.

We just added deep dish pizza and all our pumpkin things are rolling out!

Look forward to connecting ๐ŸŽƒ

Stacy @42 Bakery

4. Maria October 20, 2019 at 11:52 pm #

I would like to work with you! I have experience in sales.