This refreshing summer salad is so full of flavor you won’t even feel like you are eating a healthy meal!
- 1/3 C prepared balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing (or more to taste)
- 1/4 finely chopped sweet onion
- 8 C cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 C fresh blueberries
- 1/4 chopped fresh mint, loosely packed
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 2 C fresh baby spinach, washed and dried
On a large platter layer each ingredient: spinach, watermelon, onion, blueberries, feta and mint.
Drizzle with the balsamic vinaigrette of your choice.
Serve immediately. (best assembled right before serving)