Looking for a quick and tasty weeknight meal? The tarragon in this lightened up version of chicken salad brings a unique taste and can be served on a bed of lettuce, a croissant or paired with crackers!
- 1/3 C plain reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 C light mayonnaise
- 1 TB fresh tarragon, chopped
- pinch of kosher salt
- fresh black pepper, to taste
- 2 C shredded chicken, cold
- 1/4 C red onion, thinly sliced
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add chicken and onion, toss to combine. Enjoy!