The Indiana State Department of Agriculture’s Indiana Grown initiative supports products grown or made by Hoosiers, for Hoosiers. Our goal is to help consumers more easily identify these products by using the Indiana Grown logo.
Now, in its fourth year, the initiative has over 1500 members – adding about one new member each day – and 50+ business partners which includes a wide variety of farmers, farmers markets, distributors, producers, processors, wineries, breweries, artisans, as well as retailers, grocers, hospitals, restaurants and more.
In September, we were proud to welcome 14 members to our Indiana Grown community. Here’s the full list:
- Ash and Elm Cider Company, Indianapolis
- Bluffton-Harrison MSD Food Service, Bluffton
- Bridwell AG, Inc, Waynetown
- Chef Jeff, Indianapolis
- CountryMark, Indianapolis
- Denney Farms, Silver Lake
- Field to Pantry Wholesome Stoneground Grains, Carthage
- Heritage Farm Alpacas and Events, LLC, Flora
- Java House, Carmel
- Main & Madison Market Café, Franklin
- Red Barn Enterprises, LLC, Bargersville
- Port Side Coffee Company, LLC, Owensville
- Steele Farms Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch, Decatur
- Walker Family Hair Sheep, Salem
Click the “about” section at the top of this page for more information about Indiana Grown, or click “Join Our Community” if you would like to join our Indiana Grown community.