*Featured Holiday Recipe*
Easy. Delicious. Impressive. A new spin on the traditional holiday cheese ball.
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 C shredded medium or sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- Pinch kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper
- 8 slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- ⅓ C chopped fresh chives
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine all but last 2 ingredients.
- Roll into 1-inch sized balls and place onto a cookie sheet to chill in refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Mix bacon and chives in a shallow dish.
- Roll each cheese ball into the bacon and chives mixture.
- Can be made a day ahead.