*Featured Holiday Recipe*
Bacon, Cream Cheese, and Gouda cheese need I say more. This is a snap to assemble and is best chilled for 2 hours before serving. This dip is an instant hit for a holiday party or family get together.
- 3 – 8 oz packages of cream cheese, room temperature
- 12 oz of shredded Gouda cheese
- 2 shallots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- salt/pepper to taste (though salt may be TOO much)
- 8 strips of cooked and drained bacon
- small handful (about 8 stalks) of fresh chives
- In a food processor, place the shallots and garlic.
- Pulse to combine.
- Add in the cream cheese and pulse.
- Add in the cheese and pulse.
- Add in the bacon, seasoning and chives.
- Run for about 20 seconds until smooth (less if you want a chunkier consistency).
- Scrape into a serving bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve