*Featured Holiday Recipe*
Savory and so simple to make, these spinach feta wonton cups are the perfect holiday appetizer recipe.
- 8-10 ounces of washed and dried Cremini, Baby Bella or button mushrooms, chopped
- 1 small bag of fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1 8 ounce package of low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 4 ounce package of Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped green onion
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package of won-ton wrappers, found in the produce aisle of most grocery stores
- salt/pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all of the ingredients (except the won-ton wrappers) in a large bowl.
- Using 2 mini-muffin pans, insert a won ton wrap in each hole by laying it on top of it.
- Add 1 heaping tablespoon to each and insert it into the opening.
- Do this for all of your won-tons or until your filling is gone.
- You may also use a standard sized muffin pan if you so choose.
- Sprinkle the completed cups with the Parmesan cheese and bake until golden, 10-12 minutes.