*Featured Holiday Recipe*
Glazed ham recipes are very popular, especially around the holidays of Easter and Christmas. This ham is sweet and spicy, flavored with fresh peach preserves and a little kick of sriracha hot sauce. Whether sliced or whole, this zesty sweet and spicy glaze makes the ham pop! This will be one of your family’s favorite glazed ham recipes.
- 1 Indiana Kitchen Boneless Ham, quarter sliced
- ⅓ cup sriracha hot sauce
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- In a small bowl mix the last 3 ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place the ham in a shallow baking dish and brush with glaze.
- Heat in preheated oven for 15 minutes per pound, basting in intervals.
- Remove from oven and serve.