The Indiana State Department of Agriculture’s Indiana Grown initiative supports products grown or made by Hoosiers, for Hoosiers. Our goal is to help consumers more easily identify these products by using the Indiana Grown logo.
Now, in its fourth year, the initiative has over 1500 members – adding about one new member each day – and 50+ business partners which includes a wide variety of farmers, farmers markets, distributors, producers, processors, wineries, breweries, artisans, as well as retailers, grocers, hospitals, restaurants and more.
In November, we were proud to welcome 14 members to our Indiana Grown community. Here’s the full list:
- Bad Dad Brewing Co., Fairmount
- Good Seed Garden, Waldron
- Gries Property Management LLC, Poseyville
- Lazy Labs Bakery, Fishers
- Loughrie’s Honey, Boonville
- Monkey Hollow Winery and Distillery, Saint Meinrad
- Pyles Farms, Commiskey
- Rumph’s General Store, Vallonia
- Sambol’s Tree Farm, Fortville
- Schoentrup Farms, Shelbyville
- Shared Harvest of Northeast IN, Markle
- SweetCakesbyRonda, Indianapolis
- The Barn at Helm, Williamsburg
- Traditions Tree Farm, Rochester
Click the “about” section at the top of this page for more information about Indiana Grown, or click “Join Our Community” if you would like to join our Indiana Grown community.