The Indiana State Department of Agriculture’s Indiana Grown initiative supports products grown or made by Hoosiers, for Hoosiers. Our goal is to help consumers more easily identify these products by using the Indiana Grown logo.
Now, in its fourth year, the initiative has over 1500 members – adding about one new member each day – and 50+ business partners which includes a wide variety of farmers, farmers markets, distributors, producers, processors, wineries, breweries, artisans, as well as retailers, grocers, hospitals, restaurants and more.
In December, we were proud to welcome 17 members to our Indiana Grown community. Here’s the full list:
- Bee Great LLC, Fort Wayne
- Bloomington Winter Farmers’ Market, Bloomington
- Blue Gate Restaurant and Bakery, Shipshewana
- Captain Jim’s Sauces, Indianapolis
- Chapman’s Brewing Company, Angola
- Countryrun Sheep, Sunman
- Edwin Coe LLC, Churubusco
- Fizzle Bathizzle, LLC, Noblesville
- Happy Company Water Kefir, Madison
- Lone Ridge Farms, Salem
- Mt Pisgah Farms, Alexandria
- Oakley Brothers’ Distillery, Anderson
- Only Indiana, Indianapolis
- Pierce Street Nursey, Liberty
- Pin Oak Farm, Rockport
- Thomas Family Winery, Madison
- Voglund Apiary, Kentland
Click the “about” section at the top of this page for more information about Indiana Grown, or click “Join Our Community” if you would like to join our Indiana Grown community.