The Indiana State Department of Agriculture’s Indiana Grown initiative supports products grown or made by Hoosiers, for Hoosiers. Our goal is to help consumers more easily identify these products by using the Indiana Grown logo.
Now, in its fourth year, the initiative has over 1500 members – adding about one new member each day – and 50+ business partners which includes a wide variety of farmers, farmers markets, distributors, producers, processors, wineries, breweries, artisans, as well as retailers, grocers, hospitals, restaurants and more.
In January, we were proud to welcome 15 members to our Indiana Grown community. Here’s the full list:
- A White Oak Farm, Fillmore
- Bluebell Farms Candles, Morristown
- Bryant’s Bounty, Cross Plains
- Cindy’s Candy Corner, Hymera
- Dutch Valley Growers, Lacrosse
- Family Roots Nursery Inc., Dale
- Hall’s Family Farm/Pat’s Plants, Orleans
- Lucky 7S Farm, Madison
- Maple Creek Farms, Bloomington
- Montrose Farms Alpaca Ranch, Brownsburg
- Stanford Farm, Bloomington
- Tillman Blueberry Farms, LaPaz
- Uplift Produce, Indianapolis
- Welsh Greenhouse, Anderson
- YUMMY! LLC, Indianapolis
Click the “about” section at the top of this page for more information about Indiana Grown, or click “Join Our Community” if you would like to join our Indiana Grown community.