The Indiana State Department of Agriculture’s Indiana Grown initiative supports products grown or made by Hoosiers, for Hoosiers. Our goal is to help consumers more easily identify these products by using the Indiana Grown logo.
Now, in its fourth year, the initiative has over 1500 members – adding about one new member each day – and 50+ business partners which includes a wide variety of farmers, farmers markets, distributors, producers, processors, wineries, breweries, artisans, as well as retailers, grocers, hospitals, restaurants and more.
In February, we were proud to welcome 19 members to our Indiana Grown community. Here’s the full list:
- Aquapon LLC, Seymour
- Carpenter Creek Cellars, Remington
- City Wineworks, Peru
- Dulcius Vineyards, Columbia City
- Family Traditions Beef, Vallonia
- First Fruits Family Farms, Anderson
- Growing Places Indy, Indianapolis
- Halter’s Market, Vincennes
- Hard Truth Distilling Company, Nashville
- Jubilee of Wellness, Georgetown
- Maggie Lu’s Market, North Judson
- Mako Hemp Co., Indianapolis
- Mashed Hot Sauce, Westfield
- Midwest Hemp Council, Martinsville
- Northend Greenhouse, Roann
- Southern Indiana Hemp Farm, Memphis
- Three Rivers Distilling Company, Fort Wayne
- Westwind Farm and Fiber, Yorktown
- Wever’s Smoke Eaters BBQ, Ellettsville
Click the “about” section at the top of this page for more information about Indiana Grown, or click “Join Our Community” if you would like to join our Indiana Grown community.