The Indiana State Department of Agriculture’s Indiana Grown initiative supports products grown or made by Hoosiers, for Hoosiers. Our goal is to help consumers more easily identify these products by using the Indiana Grown logo.
Now, in its fourth year, the initiative has over 1600 members – adding about one new member each day – and 50+ business partners which includes a wide variety of farmers, farmers markets, distributors, producers, processors, wineries, breweries, artisans, as well as retailers, grocers, hospitals, restaurants and more.
In May, we were proud to welcome 9 members to our Indiana Grown community. Here’s the full list:
- 8th Day Farms, Westfield
- Armand’s Harper Valley Farms, Westport
- Backyard Herbs Teas + Apothecary, Jeffersonville
- Hole in the Woods Farm, Culver
- Kelly Farms, Michigan City
- Miller’s Goats and Gardens, Lakeville
- Outlier Farmstead, Bloomington
- Small Potato Gardens, North Judson
- Yoder’s Strawberry Patch, Goshen
Click the “about” section at the top of this page for more information about Indiana Grown, or click “Join Our Community” if you would like to join our Indiana Grown community.