The Indiana State Department of Agriculture’s Indiana Grown initiative supports products grown or made by Hoosiers, for Hoosiers. Our goal is to help consumers more easily identify these products by using the Indiana Grown logo.
Now, in its fifth year, the initiative has over 1600 members and 50+ business partners, which includes a wide variety of farmers, farmers markets, distributors, producers, processors, wineries, breweries, artisans, as well as retailers, grocers, hospitals, restaurants and more.
In July, we were proud to welcome 14 members to our Indiana Grown community. Here’s the full list:
- A&N Bush Farms, Franklin
- Alson Farms, Rensselaer
- Andorfer Acres West, Fort Wayne
- Family Tyme Creamery, Williamsburg
- Gonzalez Family Farms, Peru
- Herr Farms, Lowell
- MTJ Jerseys Dairy, Indianapolis
- Rainbow Tropical Plants, Nashville
- Rolling Hills Lavender Farm, Seymour
- Russell Farms Pumpkin Patch, Noblesville
- Simply Sons’ Seasoning, LLC , Terre Haute
- Tomato Shack, Muncie
- Tuholski Produce, La Porte
- Underwood Family Farms, West Lafayette
Click the “about” section at the top of this page for more information about Indiana Grown, or click “Join Our Community” if you would like to join our Indiana Grown community.