The Indiana State Department of Agriculture’s Indiana Grown initiative supports products grown or made by Hoosiers, for Hoosiers. Our goal is to help consumers more easily identify these products by using the Indiana Grown logo.
Now, in its fifth year, the initiative has over 1600 members and 50+ business partners, which includes a wide variety of farmers, farmers markets, distributors, producers, processors, wineries, breweries, artisans, as well as retailers, grocers, hospitals, restaurants and more.
In August, we were proud to welcome 13 members to our Indiana Grown community. Here’s the full list:
- Beaver Ridge Farm, Middletown
- Collective Roots Local Market & Café, Anderson
- David Kindred, New Castle
- Dollie’s Lavender & U Pick Flower Farm, Franklin
- Hunt Sisters Egg Farm, Amboy
- J&S Orme Land and Livestock, Rushville
- Lawrenceburg Farmer’s Market, Lawrenceburg
- Maple Acres, Avilla
- Mishawaka Farmers Market, Mishawaka
- Sycamore Springs Farm on Springboro, Brookston
- West Lafayette Farmers Market, West Lafayette
- Willow Creek Blueberry Farm, Greensburg
- Yorktown Farmers Marketplace, Yorktown
Click the “about” section at the top of this page for more information about Indiana Grown, or click “Join Our Community” if you would like to join our Indiana Grown community.