The Indiana State Department of Agriculture’s Indiana Grown initiative supports products grown or made by Hoosiers, for Hoosiers. Our goal is to help consumers more easily identify these products by using the Indiana Grown logo.
Now, in its fifth year, the initiative has over 1700 members and 50+ business partners, which includes a wide variety of farmers, farmers markets, distributors, producers, processors, wineries, breweries, artisans, as well as retailers, grocers, hospitals, restaurants and more.
In September, we were proud to welcome 12 members to our Indiana Grown community. Here’s the full list:
- Big Creek Highlands, Mount Vernon
- Bluffton Parlor City Market, Bluffton
- Carmel Farmers Market, Carmel
- Ferm Fresh LLC, Brazil
- Festival Country Indiana, Franklin
- Hemptrups, Marysville
- JP Parker Flowers, Franklin
- LambStone Cellars Winery, Valparaiso
- Meyer Ice Cream LLC, New Albany
- Pure Green Farms, South Bend
- US Foods, Fishers
- Winchester Farmers Market, Winchester
Click the “about” section at the top of this page for more information about Indiana Grown, or click “Join Our Community” if you would like to join our Indiana Grown community.