The Indiana State Department of Agriculture’s Indiana Grown initiative supports products grown or made by Hoosiers, for Hoosiers. Our goal is to help consumers more easily identify these products by using the Indiana Grown logo.
Now, in its fifth year, the initiative has over 1700 members and 50+ business partners, which includes a wide variety of farmers, farmers markets, distributors, producers, processors, wineries, breweries, artisans, as well as retailers, grocers, hospitals, restaurants and more.
In October, we were proud to welcome 7 members to our Indiana Grown community. Here’s the full list:
- Given Chances Farm LLC, Markleville
- Johnnie Mae Farm, Fort Wayne
- Jim’s Amazing Bread, Indianapolis
- Lambert’s Haughville Honey, Indianapolis
- Rivet Coffee Roasters, Westfield
- Sunset Ridge Berries and Blooms, Spencer
- Tina’s, Rushville
Click the “about” section at the top of this page for more information about Indiana Grown, or click “Join Our Community” if you would like to join our Indiana Grown community.