Five on Friday is an Indiana Grown feature of our members that shares FIVE interesting things about their farm or business.
Get to know Downtown Lawrenceburg Farmer’s Market as part of this week’s edition of Five on Friday!
1. Business/Farm Name
Lawrenceburg Main Street
2. Where are you located (city/town) and what county?
3. What do you sell?/What does your business do?
We are a Farmers Market!
4. What is an interesting fact about your business?
1. We do Facebook live interviews with the vendors every week to promote healthy eating, educate and inform.
2. We are a beautiful and healthy venue for families to enjoy social time together while shopping for their family meals and craft options.
3. We have created our own currency called Market Bucks that is earned by purchasing from the vendors, collecting stamps and turning that in for Market Bucks. It can be used as cash with any vendor or business in our downtown area.
4.The Market is held in an historic park with some ancient trees for company and shade
5. What are your plans for 2021?
We plan to increase our social programming for kids, which brings parents/grandparents to the market. We also plan to have food vendors with prepared food from the seasonal/local produce for sale and sample.
Learn more about Lawrenceburg Main Street by visiting their website!
Are you an Indiana Grown member and interested in being featured? If so, please complete THIS SURVEY. Members will be featured on Indiana Grown social media platforms as well as on the Indiana Grown website. After completing the survey, please email Indiana Grown a photo of your business operation at email@example.com.